Hints and tips for carvaning, camping and outdoor ideas
- Driving on dirt roads can make the interior of a caravan very dirty. To
create pressure inside the vehicle and keep the dust out, close all windows and
open the front one by 25mm.
- Bent candles need to be place in warm water for a minute and then rolled
on a flat surface.
- Use empty two litre bottles to protect plug extensions and act as candle
- If the candle is too large for the holder, soak in hot water to soften.
- An old ironing board can be refitted with a new top for a handy camping